Looking for a Project Lead to help with an ongoing business needs within the company.
location: Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $98 - 101 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Project Oversight:
- Review new.existing requests with business (weekly meeting with US/CA Business)
- Manage L3 BA's work assignments and prepare work estimates as needed.
- New Projects - Provide budget estimates (from L3 resources and NAAMS team if L3's too loaded with projects)
- Secure funding for projects with business, ITS, etc. Get PO's/PRO assignments created as needed.
- Manage L3 BA's during projects, identify risks/issues to project or timelines - communicate with Business.
- Work with or serve as IPL for some IA related projects.
- New Demands (NAAMS) and Service Now
- Weekly meetings with NAAMS to coordinate new/existing enhancements (prioritize with business guidance)
- Create demand in PRCM for enhancements and New Projects (assigned to NAAMS or self)
- Enter demands into IP Database (for Business visibility) for IS2000 related tasks for IA
- Update IP Database weekly with changes/status, obtain status updates from NAAMS and L3's
- Assign tasks to NAAMS or L3 BA's (project related). L3 ABAP assigned for projects with L3 BA's.
- Escalation point for all incidents (ensure IS2000 Incidents are addressed/resolved in timely manner (high visibility with business/mgmt).
- Attend weekly SAP Change Governance Board (NAAMS), representing all IA related changes (enhancements, projects, incidents)
- Assess IA impact for other changes at CM Governance Board
- Service Now reviewer/approver for all NAAMS and L3 requests for IA. (approve requests and verify that all work completed and is GxP compliant for release).
- Service Now reviewer/approver for IA related Incidents (approve requests and verify that all work completed and is GxP compliant for release).
- College Degree in relevant field
- SAP ECC 6.0
- Experience working in MM, PP, QM and WM Modules
- 10+ yrs SAP experience
- Needs to be aware of Good documentation practices, and working in GxP environment.
- Lead Development and implementation teams experience
- Project Management Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.