Sr. Systems Administrator
RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR. SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR FOR A 6 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE. FL.
CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
- In-depth knowledge of server vulnerability management and remediation strategies including excellent experience with troubleshooting and resolution of server vulnerabilities.
- SCCM 2012/Current Branch 1806 platforms deployment and infrastructure knowledge including detailed analysis and troubleshooting experience.
- Full understanding of SCCM 2012, Current Branch 1806 Hierarchy including troubleshooting.
- Experience with and understanding of Microsoft Orchestrator.
- Expert level of knowledge and ability to create Advertisements/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2012/Current Branch 1806 environment.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
Controls user access and passwords.
Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
Monitors usage and performance.
Trains personnel on system usage.
Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
Supports Web access and electronic messaging services, and maintains a secure systems environment.
Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
Knowledge of storage management
Knowledge of TCP/IP
Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
Skill in software installation and maintenance
Ability to work independently as well as with a team
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience.
- Provide daily and weekly server vulnerability management including resolution of server vulnerabilities identified by Qualys vulnerability .
- Engineer, maintain, support and operate the Enterprise Microsoft SCCM 2012 and SCCM Current Branch 1806 platform on a daily basis.
- Participate in the Enterprise Patching process including performing Microsoft monthly patching as well as 3 rd party product patching to approximately 15,000 devices on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide detailed reporting metrics to ensure Microsoft patching compliance. Goal is to achieve 99-100% compliance for all servers and environments.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends SCCM configuration changes as needed to provide enhancements to and ensure stability and reliability of the SCCM 2012/Current Branch 1806 platform.
- Monitors usage and performance of the SCCM 2012/Current Branch 1806 platforms.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements including upgrades that will improve the reliability and performance of the SCCM 2012/Current Branch 1806 platforms.
- Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
- Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades for the SCCM 2012 platform.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.