job summary: Randstad Technologies is Currently Hiring for a Software Support Specialist in Cockeysville, MD. This is a 6 month contract supporting a large organization in the education space.
location: Cockeysville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Owning, driving, tracking, and reporting on the results of software deployments to satellite centers
- Communicating and coordinating with centers to complete the deployment using the provisioning process.
- Communicating and coordinating with Franchisee Owners, Regional Managers, Center Directors, or Directors of Education to initiate the provisioning process.
- Providing technical direction and issue resolution support for center deployments by working with the centers through personal 1:1 calls.
- Serve as a technical escalation point for unresolved technical issues and proactive follow-up of outstanding deployment issues by:
- Identifying and troubleshooting potential issues with new software with relation to our proprietary systems.
- Act as the technical liaison between the Tech Ops Team, Customer Care, and Operational Centers.
- Work closely with Deployment Manager on coordinating the evaluation and implementation of technical solutions and special projects.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- 3-5 years experience providing technical support for PC's, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7/8/10 Server 2003/8.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Excel is a must.
- Ability to work in a time-constrained environment at a rapid pace.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and ability to consistently meet specific, time sensitive tasks.
- Team oriented with high focus on customer service.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to work with remote customers.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Committed to high quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Some college, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Enjoys a very challenging, growth oriented opportunity.
- Flexible and committed to building a high-performance team.
- Ability to lift 35 - 40 pounds.
- At least 4 years of Technical Support experience (or a related field)
- Proficient with troubleshooting software issues.
- MUST HAVES: Extremely proficient with MS Excel
- A high level of Customer Service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.