job summary: Job Description:
- Following established guidelines, responds to telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity.
- Documents and may resolve basic problems regarding business applications and hardware and software.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures. 6+ months IT experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 16 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Job Summary:
- This requisition is to fill the role of an ATM Support Group technical service specialist.
- This position is responsible for responding to telephone inquiries, monitoring the ATM Network and troubleshooting ATM and Teller Cash Dispenser faults following established guidelines.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Analysts are accountable for documenting inquiries, repair requests, and resolving or directing requests to the appropriate area or vendor.
- Analysts are expected to escalate to senior staff when solution is unclear, report problems with procedures and identify process improvements.
- Process all incoming telephone requests from stores, vendors, and internal business partners to resolve hardware, software and communication issues.
- Monitor production queue for 13,000+ ATM Network to ensure dispatches are resolved within SLA guidelines and escalations are handled timely
- Troubleshoot device faults and trend chronic issues to minimize impacts to network availability
- Must be able to provide telephone support for 10-15 calls per hour
- Must be able to work 15-20 dispatches per hour.
- NOTE: The department is open on all bank holidays.
skills: Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of technical service support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Call center experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong research and documentation skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.