job summary: Position Description
- YouTube's Technology Solutions Organization is a group dedicated to developing and managing the company's largest and most strategic partnerships.
- Our multifaceted professionals work together with teams throughout YouTube to address our partners' most pressing technology challenges - ones that have no simple answers.
- YouTube API Services are one of the largest public APIs in Google, and we are looking for an API Operations Program manager who will be leading a team conducting periodic compliance/abuse reviews and deep audits to ensure that any software using the YouTube API Services are complying to YouTube's Terms of Service and Developer Policies
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53.33 - 59.32 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Follow compliance guidelines and conduct comprehensive audits of software applications, provide support and training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures
- Lead a site of abuse analysts, plan/delegate work and make sure we hit operational KPIs
- Be an SME on compliance/abuse issues in the API ecosystem and follow-up and/or investigate on possible violations and escalations
- Have sound technical background to resolve technical issues and have a mindset to move the team towards automation
- Create dashboards to track KPIs and create decks to report them to a larger audience
Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics or equivalent practical experience.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with SQL, Dremel, Python, Java, R or SAS.
- MBA Degree with prior experience of leading a team is a plus
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in an compliance/abuse team or in a program management role
- Ability to write SQL scripts to query large databases and create dashboards to track KPIs. Should be proficient with data handling and representation
- Knowledge of the YouTube platform
- Familiarity with APIs and how they can be used
- Knowledge of a JAVA,Python and C++
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.