Engine Controls Application Engineer
Engine Controls Engineer at Client Power Systems will integrate, build, review and release vehicle/application specific engine software for electronic engine controls. This will include developing and managing hardware and software interface requirements between engine and vehicle controllers.
location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Create electronics system requirements to document engine control and vehicle interface requirements
- Collaborate with vehicle development PV&V teams to manage software scope and schedule
- Collaborate with performance and controls teams to align software and calibration deliveries with release schedules
- Define and execute product verification and validation (PV&V) plans
- Support engine and vehicle factory programming and end of line testing
- Support core engine software calibration and variant management
Candidates should have 3+ years of Engineering background in industry. Prior background working with Engines is preferred.
skills: Candidates should have 3+ years of Engineering background in industry. Prior background working with Engines is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.