Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Pleasanton, CA area.
The Project Coordinator must be a results oriented self-starter who can effectively navigate a large organization. The individual will be accountable for supporting multiple projects or PMs working on various sized projects. With minimal supervision, collects and researches client requirements for projects, and identifies and documents functional requirements. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26.62 - 33.27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Independently completes project-related activities, and initiates project/program tasks.
- Coordinate project deliverables/issues with key stakeholders.
- Routinely completes complex assignments requiring independent action, and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues with consistency and accuracy.
- Creates and disseminates information (Project Plan, etc.), to project team members.
- Researches, compiles, and formats information into databases and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for organizational level operations including coding invoices, and acting as a liaison to Finance.
- Manages contractor invoices to ensure appropriate application of cost centers and GL spending categories; monitors for accurate processing through A/P and ensures accuracy against NIKU (RPM).
- Assumes liaison role between assigned unit and other business units.
- Functions as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality and information privacy requirements.
- 3+ years experience in project coordination, or related work
- Bachelors degree or AA/AS degree preferred
- Functional knowledge of project management tools
- Operational knowledge and proficiency in RPM Clarity, Remedy, Data Repository, Business Objects, Customer Service Request System, and Microsoft Project.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, summarization, conceptualization, and prioritization of skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive process improvements.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage rapidly and frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Advanced, high level proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project)
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.