job summary: Our client is currently seeking a System Engineer for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity located in Rancho Cordova, CA.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 71 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Position Purpose:
Provide operational and technical support to ensure ongoing stability of the server environment. Participate in the design of the IT infrastructure and server implementations. Responsibilities:
- Analyze system performance and processes and recommend improvements
- Understand IT infrastructure and implement storage designs and rollouts
- Provide technical support for complex issues related to the server and storage environment and applications residing on these servers, including investigating the issues and implementing the solutions
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and protocols
- Schedule, test and implement enhancements or new releases of the server operating systems
- Analyze need, determine impact and perform hardware and software installation and upgrades on Wintel, Unix, and storage devices
Need: Active Government Security Clearance (Position will Support the Federal Team)
Top Skill Sets: ACD/IVR, experience with Aspect System. Need experience with Cloud and telephony troubleshooting. Need solid Agile mindset.
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.