We are seeking a Business Technology Support person in our San Francisco office. The incumbent will be a highly skilled individual who is well organized and self-motivated, and has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service skills.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex (including sexual or gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, or medical condition.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform troubleshooting and identification of problems relating to PC's, devices, network and business applications
- Engagement throughout the lifecycle of a ticket; including research and communication of status to users
- Working with other IT staff to manage ticket assignments and issue resolution
- Working with Systems Engineers, Information Security and Business Analysts to resolve/escalate problems
- Research various problems to provide appropriate responses to end users, be able to do basic troubleshooting and assist users through simple procedures
- Monitor Business Technology Support queue (phone, voicemail, e-mail and ticketing system) for support inquiries
- Provide basic administration of accounts and passwords
- Provide business applications support.
- Mobile device management using centralized control applications (iOS and Android)
- Departmental purchasing to include order creation, receiving and inventory control of equipment/supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Business Technology Support/Help Desk/Service Desk, or similar role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects as business needs change.
- Understanding of basic networking fundamentals
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Passion for teamwork and problem solving
- Be familiar with and capable of supporting and troubleshooting common business technologies, particularly Microsoft products.
- Deliver excellent customer service onsite and via the telephone/remote applications.
- Effectively manage time and resources
- Basic familiarity with AV equipment
- Must be well spoken, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- MDF/IDF experience such as cable patching/punching, access points, hardware replacement, UPS, vendor onsite coordination, circuit support
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification (or higher) is a plus but not required
- CISCO Certified Network Associate certification, is a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.