- You will lead and drive program execution for distributed project teams in partnership with Engineering, Product Management, Operations, 3rd Party Vendors and other cross functional groups to deliver successful business outcome.
- You will independently drive all program team operating mechanisms and communications.
- You will keep the Lead Program Manager apprised of all work happening within the project, including status, escalations and resource management
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $78 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Understand and deliver project's business and technology outcomes
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of assigned projects
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Drive the development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Identify tasks, resources, timeframes and dependencies
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendor(s) to ensure resource availability and allocation
- Anticipate and escalate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure, report and escalate project performance to Program Manager, using provided tools and operating mechanisms
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate project status to project team and Program Manage
- B.S. in computer science or related experience
- At least 7 year's experience in IT project management, leading cross functional and matrixed teams
- At least 5 years technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in SAAS technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills -
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Experience managing projects in Marketing Tech a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.