The individual in this role is expected to apply well-developed knowledge and expertise across multiple software platforms to produce reporting. Strong SAS and SQL programming skills are required.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creation of customized, ad-hoc reports for leadership teams, regulators and the business line
- Reviews and fine-tunes SAS based reporting to achieve optimum performance levels
- Create and maintain documentation for the reporting being created
- Collaboration with business line teams on a regular basis
- Strong SAS programming skills
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.