We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Analyst and data ninja, passionate about driving the customer's experience and strategic impact of Client Knowledge Network (AKN) at Client. You have a strong background in web analytics implementation, data tagging, reporting, and A/B optimization testing. You also possess a thorough understanding of the use of technology and standards for web analytics implementations, with a focus on maintaining a high level of data quality.
As a senior web analyst, you will provide business perspective and insights to inform and influence AKN's roadmap. You will build relationships with Experience and Engineering teams, gather quantitative and qualitative data, turn the data into actionable insights through deep analysis and make an impact through effective storytelling and timely action. The senior web analyst will play a significant role in addressing increasing and evolving analytical needs.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52.94 - 60.00 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Grow, and optimize the web analytics reporting for the Client Knowledge Network and Client Help Initiatives using GA, Adobe Analytics, Google Big Query and SQL
- Design and execute web measurement and reporting strategies including user and content segmentation.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into user experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement
- Perform deep dive analyses on site activity along with other Client data to detect opportunities and insights that drive support and learning strategies
- Quality assurance of output developed by the engineering team and validation of web reporting enhancements/changes (data validation, etc).
- Work with team to automate reports and create self-service dashboards as appropriate.
- Build and effectively communicate data stories to executives and key stakeholders via presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations
- Partner with experience designers and product managers to develop A/B and Multi-Variate test designs with clear and measurable objectives.
Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, behavioral economics or science, psychology, or equivalent.
- Expert-level proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Big Query and SQL
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, behavioral economics or science, psychology, or equivalent.
- 5 years as an individual contributor performing web data analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- High proficiency with Excel including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience
- A creative problem solver with passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive meaningful and transformational change
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Certifications
- Working knowledge of Adobe Target
- Experience in software support organizations
Client makes software for people who make things. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Client customers are doing with our software. Client gives you the power to make anything.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.