Great client looking for a strong QA engineer that is looking to grow into a QA Manager role. This client is looking for someone that has a strong automation background to help the company build a better automation framework and bring in a tool.
Looking for someone that has experience testing software on hardware or a device.
Develop manual and automated test capabilities for engineering models, small batch production and serial production products in the field of X-Ray and Gamma Ray imaging systems for medical, security, veterinary, and industrial imaging.
location: Boxborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Participate in the software development process according to ISO13485 and IEC62304.
- Work with the software design team to specify tests for engineering verification and production release testing.
- Develop production release test processes, software test tools, and documentation
- Investigate and implement tools to enhance and streamline test capabilities
- Execute tests for design verification and production release
- Strong documentation skills
- C, C++, BASH, Python, Matlab
- Bugtracking (Mantis or similar)
- Shell Scripting, BASH, Python, Matlab
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.