- Review and recommend changes to the existing IT Risk management policy
- Establish an IT Risk Management Framework
- Develop a IT risk register
- Define risk appetite and tolerance level
- Create Risk Management data association model for controls, process where applicable
- Develop and operationalize the IT Risk Management tracking and reporting platform
- Develop risk assessment approach, committee, roles and responsibilities
- Develop implementation approach
- Arrange and support RM awareness sessions
- Integration of IT Risk management into GRC tool
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
- Strong investigatory abilities and mind-set.
- Superb overall It skills.
- Understanding of current Risk management tools and techniques.
- Ability to communicate confidently with Senior Leadership.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships across an organization.
- Ability to challenge and influence Senior Managers when necessary.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Ability to articulate ideas and develop alternative recommendations.
skills: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least six typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.