Technical Product Manager
Looking for a strong candidate to develop, execute on and optimize the Digital Account Open Application Programming Interface (API)/Microservice strategy.
This position is a combination of Technical Product Management, Execution, Strategy, Analysis, Competitive Research, and Partnership. You will work directly with other Product Managers and Technologists across the organization, Customer Experience Designers, Sr. Digital Executives, and Project Managers to develop and implement Digital Account Open APIs to meet the needs of our customers and business.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65.83 - 74.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead an Agile scrum as the Product Owner through successful product definition, planning, scoping and deployment of capabilities, which support the Digital Account Open API/microservices strategy. Is accountable for squad deliverables (both technical and non-technical).
- Makes trade-offs between scope, budget, and timeline.
- Planning for, facilitation of relevant discussion and/or creation of relevant strategic presentations and documentation to inform and enable senior manager and executive decision making.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving code and artifacts to ensure they meet customer, business and compliance requirements.
- Provide input into product backlog prioritization.
- Accountable for monitoring, reporting and achieving squad-level Key Performance Indicators.
- May directly manage and inspire 1-2 direct report product managers to achieve professional and business goals and growth. Will matrix-manage individuals across roles (e.g., Development, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, and Project Management) to achieve business objectives.
skills: In order to be successful, you will need experience leading: Technical teams to achieve customer/business strategies and multiple concurrent initiatives, ranging from concepts in ideation to platform features already in production. You will also need a highly-developed capacity to work with and influence diverse functional areas, both within technology groups, lines of business, and Risk/Compliance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.