job summary: Description:
Under frequent supervision, the Identity and Access Administrator provides users with access to the IT services and systems. This includes consistent delivery of account creation, repair and rights management for multiple systems, including network, identity, file, email and print accounts. This position will be responsible for service delivery, process definition as well as security event monitoring.
location: Peoria, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary person responsible for the daily activities of identity management.
- Identify roles within the organization and structure the access required to complete their job function.
- Identify outlying systems not managed by identity management and then transition these systems to a centralized system.
- Document all processes surrounding access management in a well-organized manner.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all access provisioning matters.
- Assist with the development of tools to automate the process of making access changes and reduce the potential for errors.
- Ensure that adequate knowledge base and ticket information is maintained within the IT Service Management application.
- Provide audit reports.
- Provide assistance to Information Security department.
- Respond to employee inquiries (phone and e-mail), ensuring that employee technical issues are identified and resolved within expected service levels.
- Utilize high quality customer service skills when engaging employees, coworkers, and partners.
- Assist in special projects or other duties as needed.
qualifications: Qualifications Education & Experience
Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems or a related field. In lieu of education, 2-5 years of experience in a similar field or position is required. Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
· High level of attention to detail
· Security +, CISSP or other technology certification is preferred.
· Experience in continuous process improvement preferred.
· Experience working with Active Directory
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Excellent organizational and process improvement skills.
· Ability to use analytical methods in IT help desk functions to find workable solutions.
· Ability to generate innovative solutions within the information technology department.
· Ability to use spreadsheet and database software to summarize and analyze large amounts of data.
· Ability to understand P & C business operations is preffered.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.