job summary: Customer Support Tech Associate/Windows Help Desk Support Project:
Integration prep work for Win10 Deployment. Length:
1 year, conversion to FTE possibility Pay:
$20/HR **Could require some evening and weekend work (non traditional schedule)
location: Birmingham, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, and resolves complex problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software.
- Alerts clients and team members when a major problem is suspected. Performs recovery testing to confirm availability of systems where outages have occurred.
- Documents and tracks status of client inquiries, coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provides 2nd level technical support to customers and internal staff for all Remote Service technology products and services offered.
- Prior Level 1 or 2 Help Desk Support Experience
- Win10 Migration/Install/Config (Other Windows versions can be considered)
- Communication/Documentation -- will be answering calls and e-mails with issues. Need to have customer service attitude and know how to create a ticket properly and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and at least two, typically four years experience in IT or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Certifications & Licenses:
- Requires sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with client and other IT staff.
- CompTiA A+
- CompTia Newtork +
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.