This position will be working in a critical financial environment deploying applications using web technologies including WebSphere and IBM WebFocus.
location: Parkersburg, West Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Administering high performance, high volume, and business critical systems
- Distributed WebFocus architecture design, creation, and modification
- Multi-tier architecture including WAN and multi-site communication
- Troubleshooting connectivity and reporting issues
- Configuring alerts for error conditions
5 years of experience administrating high performance, high volume, business critical systems.
- Architecture Integration in a large enterprise
- Mainframe and distributed topology as related to WebFocus reporting
- Configuring connectivity to external sources (RDBMS, including but not limited to, Oracle, DB2, and MS-SQL)
- Working with multiple operating systems (such as Windows, IBM AIX, and Linux)
- Hands-on experience in government and financial sectors
- The ability to make recommendations to peers and executives on subjects relating to software, middleware, back-end platforms, libraries, and tooling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.