Looking for someone to join our team who is able to work multiple projects concurrently within established timelines. Who also utilizes and equips the division with a common approach to solving business process problems through the use of Six Sigma tools and techniques.
location: Kent, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilizes and equips the division with a common approach to solving business process problems through the use of Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Promotes a process focused culture in which processes enable the successful achievement of business objectives.
- Typically works on projects that medium to large in nature and require very creative solutions to eliminate gaps.
- Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to transform high-level, business requirements into detailed function specifications.
- Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
- Works in partnership with all impacted functional areas to ensure a successful start-up, execution and completion of process initiatives.
- Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions. Review, edit, and audit existing documents for consistency and format. Documents business process and maintains a current internal documentation library. Provides or coordinates special documentation services as required.
- Production of requirement and documentation as needed to support solutions processes
- Bachelor's Degree, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, ITIL
- 5 + years of experience
- At least 5 years of experience in IT/Business process Engineering
- Strong communication skills specifically in interviewing current job owners regarding their current responsibilities and those responsibilities fit in an overall business process. The end goal is to document end to end business processed for a team of 10.
- Business and IT process background with a solid understanding of business processes and accounting. Six Sigma and/or ITIL certification a plus
- Travel required: 20%
- Ability to assess a situation (maturity of the process & the organization, the problem at hand, etc.) and determine the appropriate process tools & techniques to enable business results
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience with introducing change into an organization
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently within established timelines
- Black Belt or Green Belt Six Sigma certification a plus, but not required Effectively documents all phases of the business process.
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking Good project management skills with proven track record of driving projects to completion with successful business results
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing team environment
- Ability to understand financial impacts of projects and initiatives
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree in English - Technical Writing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe documentation tools (Frame maker)as well as diagramming tools like Visio.
- Advanced writing, editing and content design skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret technical data.
- SS MBB certification Training experience, PMI Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.