Looking for a Project Manager to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaboratively working with agile team
- Attending daily standups ready with their accomplishments for upcoming sprints
- Creating comprehensive and detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate the grooming session to go over their user stories with their agile team and line of business
- Lead scrum ceremonies, grooming sessions, daily standups, sprints, etc.
- Bachelors degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- PMP certification preferred.
- 3 to 6 years experience managing projects
- Current experience working as a Scrum Master using the Agile Methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure they have led scrum ceremonies, grooming sessions, daily standups, sprints, etc.
- Ability and experience to follow the agile Philosophy and methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.