- Hotel Ads is a fast growing product in Google Ads.
- We have partnered with all the major Online Travel Agencies.
- Hotel Center (HC) is the partner feeds management front end.
- Partner creates, updates and manages their hotel feeds with in the HC.
- Overall Responsibilities: Web development new features in Hotel Center front end using Java, Angular Typescript. Work with UX, PM and other engineers to build reliable web pages.
- Maintaining existing GWT based front end features.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $86.67 - 95.71 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coding in Java and Angular TypeScript.
- Writing Unit tests.
- Debugging problems and fixing bugs.
Bachelor's Degree in any field with related experience
skills: Required Skills:
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field with related experience
- 2- 3+ years of experience with an Engineering background
- 2+ years experience coding in Java and 1 year Angular Basic knowledge of HTML, web components.
- Highly preferred Angular TypeScript. GWT is good optional skill
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.