- What makes this job and team unique at Google
- This project squarely aligns with Google's mission to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible.
- This bungee role is an opportunity to create and define an entirely new area of focus for the Android brand: The story of this platform's social impact in the areas of Accessibility and Safety to two billion users, developers, and partners around the world.
- Interested in exploring a product marketing opportunity in your career?
- This is a role where you'll own end-to-end "Android for Good" marketing, from bringing products to market, crafting high-level messaging and positioning of Accessibility and Safety, highlighting user stories in a new documentary-like series, and sharing consumer insights to shape the future product roadmaps.
- Android is a nuanced, complex business that spans multiple audiences - consumers, ecosystem partners, policymakers, and developers around the world.
- In this role, you'll get a chance to think thoughtfully about how to best bring our products to life to meet their needs and considerations - and to ensure that Google's products are truly helpful to all.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $73.33 - 80.98 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the rollout of new projects from brief to delivery: conceptualization, strategy, planning, execution of initiatives, localization of content, partnerships, communication/PR plans and integrated campaigns.
- Work closely with, coordinate, guide and influence cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact.
- Manage projects and campaigns to timely delivery, with responsibility over budget, contracts, review cycles and launches.
- Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs, and efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Manage senior internal stakeholders to align on landing new projects and initiatives, and anticipate questions from and coordinate/communicate with stakeholders/partners and to the broader organization.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing for a tech or marketing company.
- Experience project managing and leading marketing launches with cross functional teams (Product, PR, sales, etc)
- Experience managing creative and production agencies on campaign assets (videos, websites, collateral ad creative, and more)
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Product marketing experience in leading tech or marketing company, including agency management experience, creating and executing digital campaigns and working with different disciplines (product teams, brand, UX, PR) and across geographies.
- Experience organizing and pushing marketing launches forward, identifying a clear path for all stakeholders, and keeping all parties accountable for timelines and goals.
- A bias for creative excellence and pushing for what is possible.
- Interest in the tech industry and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.