Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Rancho Cucamonga, CA area.
The Graphics Designer is required to provide desktop publishing and graphic design support. Coordinate color matching. Assist Project Manager in coordinating of user interface with development efforts. Assist in development and design of exhibits, design shows and trades events. Development of design boards, including layout, theme and selection of materials. Creation of new designs / patterns for graphics and laminates. Work with end business users and Helps determine Layout/Design of sites. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Rancho Cucamonga, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34.47 - 38.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create visual elements to support strategic documents and presentations
- Must have the ability to take a project from concept to live/finished project through an iterative creative and technical process in a collaborative team environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail
- Prioritize assignments and ensures deadlines are met to deliver all projects in accordance with project timelines and overall initiative strategy
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 4+ years of work experience
- Working knowledge of policies, practices and systems
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards
- General application of concepts and principles
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Must have access to a Mac computer and Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/HTML5, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Proficient with SharePoint 2013 and MS Office applications
- Self-directed and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- Be sure a link to your portfolio is listed on your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.