job summary: Responsibilities:
- ? Expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments.
- ? Expected to handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it.
- ? Deep understanding of each application deployed in Production
- ? Troubleshooting Production issues and driving creative solutions
- ? Driving and Documenting Root Cause Analysis of Problems experienced
- ? Communicating and managing Production support issues with your consumers
- ? Work with the development team to do bug fixes and make improve the platform reliability
- ? Demonstrate and continuously develop substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific area of Java development and Portal and large scale product support
- ? Support mission critical applications round the clock using standard and on-call support activities.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- o Experience in high level programming language - Java/J2EE (Expert level)
- 0 Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issue multiple java platforms
- 0 Experience in programming using JSON/APIs
- o 7+ years of Development and Support experience on the Java/J2EE and Portal technologies
- o 5+ years hands-on expertise with API/Java Development.
- o 5+ years hands-on expertise with Core Java programming and frameworks
- o 5+ years hands-on expertise with UNIX shell scripts and commands
- o 4+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- o 3+ years of experience working on Monitoring or similar products tools for production.
- 2+ Years working with Chatbots or related technologies.
- 2+ years working on complex data integration projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.