- Frontend software engineer The Directed Actions team is migrating from a GWT-based frontend to Angular2/Typescript.
- This work involves taking existing UI screens and rewriting them in Typescript. In addition, we are working with UX Designers to improve the UI while we migrate.
- As such, there will be some new development with direction from full-time engineers familiar with the product.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $66.67 - 73.62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Daily activities will include:
- Working with the UX design team in Pittsburgh to take approved mocks and implement in Angular/Typescript.
- Working with the Directed Actions frontend team to migrate existing GWT frontend code to Angular/Typescript.
- Participation in end-user feedback sessions to inform decisions on UX design
- May work with the Directed Actions backend team when migrating existing GWT frontend, due to a tight coupling with the Java backend.
- Implementation of new UI controls based on specifications and approved UX mocks
Implementation of new UI controls based on specifications and approved UX mocks
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
GWT, full stack development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.