Looking for a .Net Developer to help with ongoing business needs.The candidate will provide application development support and leadership with experience in Microsoft .NET framework.
location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $72 - 76 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- mentoring and guiding junior developers,
- program development for the web-based application utilizing MS solution including MS Visual Studio, Visual basic.net, ASP.net, C#, JQuery, SQL Server and scripting, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- detailed analysis of the current system, program revisions, maintenance, enhancements and post implementation support of the application/system/database utilizing an Agile Approach.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in a related scientific or technical discipline
- experience in Microsoft .NET framework
skills: Good understanding of application lifecycle development and strong understanding of object- oriented development Principles
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.