Provide technical leadership and be responsible for the development of a data integration platform that enables on premise, remote and cloud applications to seamlessly exchange data. Duties include evaluating existing solutions, proposing and implementing improvements, documenting integration maps, implementing monitoring, defining recovery mechanisms and reporting. S/he will be a member of a small team working together to ensure that we deliver quality solutions to across the organization.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical leadership and strong development.
- Develop and maintain a data integration strategy for the organization, highlighting risk and opportunity areas and associating them with business impact.
- Propose options to improve reliability, scalability and recoverability of the data integration solution(s).
- Demonstrate proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management)
- Present concepts, options and plans to Management and peers clearly and concisely.
- Develop and maintain metrics and scorecards to measure effectiveness of solutions, capacity utilization and indicate areas that need attention.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand data integration requirements and advise best practices or mechanisms.
- Own the data integration platform to ensure that it meets current business needs, and plan for future growth.
- Perform design and code reviews, establish and enforce coding best practices, and develop integration design documents, guide the functional and testing teams.
- Provide on-call support as needed.
qualifications: Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in data interchange processes and solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience with MuleSoft
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
- JAVA/MULE/REST Development experience a MUST
- Experience with SOA, ESB patterns, SaaS connectivity, API management etc.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL, DB2, ORACLE.
- Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
- Facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated understanding of various data repositories and platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to independently research and evaluate data integration solutions.
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage personal time and organize workload.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.