As part of an Enterprise Technology Group, you will provide end user computing support and services for an innovative workforce. Technologies include PC, Mobility and telecommunications devices. You will utilize system management tools and ITIL Service Delivery processes to deliver first class service and support. Duties may also include application support, participation in projects as needed and utilization of an Incident and Service Request Management system for logging, tracking, and communication of technical support issues.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 25.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Install, support and maintain end user devices including PC?s, Mobility, Telephones and audiovisual equipment.
2. Install, support and maintain PC applications in a Windows 7/10 Active Directory environment. Software includes Operating Systems, Endpoint Security, Office 365, VPN, System Management tools and various business unit software titles.
3. Administration of system management tools and applications, for the purpose of ensuring the secure and reliable operation of technology.
4. Maintain proper documentation, as required by the leadership of Corporate Systems, to properly track the status of all service calls, to assist the helpdesk in providing prompt response to users, and report on the progress of duties related to project participation.
5. Support and participate in the continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care and services provided.
6. Participate in the delivery of project objectives as directed.
7. Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science preferred, but will consider equivalent experience.
skills: Three years' experience in a technical support position providing end user computing support.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.