job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Application Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity located in Rancho Cordova, CA.
location: Rancho Cordova, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job description
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C#.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures.
- Java, WebLogic, Jboss
- This is a web developer position that can also work underneath the APIs
- Maven, Ant, Bitbucket, GIT,
skills: This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.