We're looking for Sr. Software Engineers who bring fresh ideas and innovations from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, software architecture, UI design, Web and Mobile development; the list goes on and is growing every day.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Insure alignment between technical Product Owners and Lines of Business leads
- Elicit and elaborate key non-functional requirements including availability, performance, recovery and security.
- Identify opportunities to reuse enterprise and shared technology services.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with Platform Tech Leads, Technical Operations, and Risk Management teams.
- Perform the duties in accordance with established processes and formal agreements with the business.
- Work on assigned projects to deliver the architecture artifacts in alignment with target architectures and relevant standards recommending changes to the latter where appropriate.
- Own the technology/infrastructure and documentation of non-functional requirements including: availability, scalability, resiliency, security, etc.
- Drive delivery of technology roadmap related items by various teams, interface with Enterprise, and give presentations on upcoming initiatives
- Establish relationships with various technology partners (IT Operations, Innovation, other delivery partners, Lines of Business etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6 years of experience in skill set
- Java/ J2EE
- Architecture Background/ Design
- Angular JS/ Node JS
- Previous start up experience
- Cloud Knowledge
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Diverse technology stack
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.