Junior Full Stack Developer
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will work as part of scrum team, in close partnership with our architect, product owner and quality assurance team to develop our new product features, such as:
- Elastic Search
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Member/provider matching
- Virtual Visits
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $42.00 - 52.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
This Junior Full Stack Developer will be part of a DevOps team accountable for implementing new functionality on our critical member facing portal, LiveAndWorkWell.com.
Required Qualifications: The successful candidate will interested in full stack development, and comfortable in a learning organization model that develops the team through coaching, training, and mentorship.
- 2 years of IT experience on web-based products
- 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience programming in a tool such as Java/React.js
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Python
- Experience with programmatic interaction with a relational database, such as MySQL or NoSQL
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with test driven development
- Cross browser development and testing experience
- Amazon Web Services or OSO
- Micro-services/ SOA
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
- Continuous integration experience (for example tools like Jenkins, Anthill Pro).
- Experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.