Jr. Clinical Research Associate
job summary: Great Opportunity for an Entry-Level Clinical Research Associate based out of the Pittsburgh area
- 4-5 projects planned for 2019 that this role will support, may have multiple ongoing studies/projects.
- Possibility for travel up to 25% of the time.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This role will be focused on conducting patient preference studies for investigational products within the sleep & respiratory care line, most projects will be focused on masks for the client's CPAP devices.
qualifications: Ideal Candidate:
- BS Degree in Science or Healthcare related field
- 1 year experience as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- 1 Year experience with clinical research methods - Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Clinical Monitoring, Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems
- Strong understanding of clinical research methods - Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Clinical Monitoring, Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Reliable, Motivated, Eager to Learn, Ability to Work Independently
- Good interpersonal skills, will be interacting with consumers, study participants, and multidisciplinary teams within Philips.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.