Sr. Full Stack .NET Developer
We're looking for a Sr full stack software engineer to join our Lending Platform Services team. In this position, you'll be working with a dedicated group of developers to build the underlying platform infrastructure, lending data services, and front-end UIs. You'll have the opportunity to help design and build a greenfield platform using modern cloud technologies as we evolve our services-based architecture. This position provides many opportunities for career growth and learning on a fun and quickly-growing team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
What you'll do
- Build core platform services, data services, and UIs that will support our Total-Lending Cloud offering.
- Build cloud infrastructure that leverages PaaS capabilities from Microsoft Azure.
- Design Reactive event streams, data models, and RESTful APIs for cloud-native services.
- Help define conventions, standards, and best practices for the team.
- Write and maintain robust unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews with your peers.
- Identity, troubleshoot, and respond to issues in development and operational environments.
- Employ and encourage a positive and productive attitude.
What you'll need
- Experience working in Microsoft's Technology Stack (.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#)
- Experience developing RESTful services (ASP.Net WebAPI, WCF)
- Experience in SQL or No SQL Databases
- Experience with Source Code Repositories - TFS / VSTS / GIT
- Experience writing automated test suites (unit, functional, and integration)
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP etc.)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Great communication skills
skills: Bonus Points
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge of Microservices, Reactive Messaging architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design
- Financial Services Expertise
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.