job summary: Randstad has a need for an iOS Developer in Monroeville, PA
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of an iOS application and its integration with back-end services in order to facilitate advanced computations. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Unity experience is a plus.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and build advanced applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team, designers, and product owners to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- More than 5 years professional experience.
- Bachelor's / Masters Degree or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Be proficient Swift and Cocoa Touch or Xamarin or ReactNative.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Depth Camera/Camera, Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.