This is a remote opportunity for a Senior Technical Project Manager to drive a global Active Directory and Identity Management initiative. Must have very strong implementation experience and specific experience driving an Active Directory implementation in an enterprise environment.
Location: 100% Remote supporting a 2-year program
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
This individual must be able to drive high level global initiatives, but also be in the weeds with the technology. They will not be doing anything hands on with the technology, but do need to be technical.
- Driving a global implementaiton
- Plan project scope, resources, milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify and gather resources for project tasks.- Develop project teams and facilitate communication.
- Portal or Online application experience preferred.
- Negotiate and set expectations with customers.
- Liaison with project sponsors and IT Functional Teams.
- Must have Active Directory and identity project experience.
- They will be working on enterprise wide technical implementations
- Global project experience (There will be multiple PMS on this initiative)
- Very technical and ability to be in the weeds (ask technical questions and identify issues)
- Introducing 1 AD globally = Replacing all the directory territory authentications into one à End-point devices, laptops, smart devices, ext.
- Very strong PM orchestrating all these activities across multiple locations
- 7+ years of project management
- 1+ year specialized around AD and identity management experience
- Global / enterprise project experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.