- You be responsible for driving adoption, identifying and defining new CSDL requirements and potentially helping our automated security validation development.
- This role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world-class security organization and contribute to the security, privacy and data protection needs of a large enterprise that's continually evolving its business models.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Who You Are
- You have a proven foundation of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) and a working knowledge of how various SDL requirements
- Applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and CI/CD with relevant experience in all phases of the application development
- You have a deep knowledge of various classes of security weaknesses and vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques. You are very familiar with the OWASP top 10
- You demonstrate strong social and technical interpersonal skills, abilities to influence others at various levels of the company, and experience working with multiple programs and partners at once.
- You possess out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
- You are able to provide technical security training.
skills: - 3+ years information security experience.
- College degree.
- Any additional technical training, including CCSP, CISSP, CCIE or cybersecurity related certifications is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.