job summary: FULL-TIME, DIRECT HIRE
A great IT Healthcare company is looking for a driven Full Stack PHP Developer
This company offers a great working environment, growth and competitive salary.
Qualified candidates will hear back within 24 hours, and to save time, please send your resume directly to: email@example.com
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
The ideal candidate will have good troubleshooting and integration skills, strong experience with PHP and creating / consuming RESTful services / implementing API's, as well as a strong understanding of what works/what does not work across different types of web applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with large-scale application development in PHP and/or LAMP/LAPP (Linux Apache MySQL/Postgres PHP) architecture
- Strong working knowledge of various PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, etc.
- Solid skills with creating and consuming RESTful services / implementing API's
- Source control (Git, Subversion, or similar) and knowledge of relational databases / SQL
- Continuous Integration Development tools such as Jenkins (a plus)
- Great problem-solving & communication skills
- Passion and drive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.