We are looking for an energetic, motivated Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer to support the technical needs of the CRM platforms. These platforms include Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Veeva orgs. The role will act as a Salesforce.com admin/developer with a particular focus on building and maintaining mobile solutions for the various field-based users. The role will work within a team of Salesforce.com administrators and business analysts to deliver innovative solutions to our business partners.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce/Veeva CRM functions
- Building and maintaining mobile solutions leveraging Salesforce.com as a platform
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Salesforce.com
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customizations
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Customizing Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc...
- Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the CRM platform
- Assisting in the evaluation of new Veeva & Salesforce.com functionality and App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
- Participating in the Agile development process
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a Salesforce.com technical admin/developer role
- Experience building and deploying mobile applications with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Strong communications skills and an ability to work directly with users to refine business requirements
- Salesforce certifications (Advanced Administrator and Developer certifications in particular)
- A business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions. An ability and interest in understanding the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Experience customizing Salesforce.com using Visual force and Apex
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.