Good opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting new opportunity selling AV solutions to the higher education market.
Good compensation benefits, PTO
To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a qualified applicant, I will respond to you same business day.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the College, University and select High School Districts, and training end users on AV technology products, that you will be trained on and advance the development of market solutions.
Must have experience selling some type of product or service into the higher education market
- BA Degree
- 5+ years of experience, developing accounts and selling solutions or products
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong follow up skills supporting clients/end users on support requests, product pricing information, trade-show follow up, system design and literature requests.
- Working knowledge of procurement policies, information technology procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.