- Work with and take direction from the IT Infrastructure Field Services group.
- Install business supported applications and peripherals.
- Setup, configure, transfer data, and deploy PC's to end users.
- Use a ticketing system to coordinate work, provide updates and document resolutions for tracking purposes.
- Troubleshoot, assist and work with other IT team members to resolve user support issues.
- Provide user training when necessary.
- Customer facing IT resources
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 15 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work directly with a team of 3 IT Field Service Technicians - hands on support for IT equipment.
- Second level support - more technical troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Dell PC's, Microsoft Windows 10, etc.
- Open for additional support on team.
- IT Students okay or willing to look at candidates with 1-2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Prior desktop/hands on support and PC deployments experience.
- Windows 10 troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of Dell PC's, Microsoft operating systems and software preferred.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Quick learner.
- Independent worker.
- Must have great communication and people skills. This is most important as technology can be taught.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.