Seeking a Business Analyst that has SAP experience for a permanent opportunity in Clearwater, FL. Participating in root cause analysis in order to determine appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the business units and Technology.
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Demonstrate and maintain expert knowledge/leadership in configuring and supporting SAP in the areas of Finance and Controlling (FICO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM) to conform to evolving business practices.
- Develop and facilitate user training's on new or modified systems in cooperation with departmental resources.
- Provide analytical and technical guidance and advice to users and associates regarding functional capabilities of the SAP modules and technical environment.
- Investigate and evaluate alternative technical solutions and make recommendations regarding prevalent business issues.
- Communicate complex specifications cross functionally with technical and non-technical resources to implement new process/solutions that meet business requirements.
- Analyze new opportunities to proactively leverage SAP and other technologies across the organization in an effort to improve business processes.
- Translate SAP requirements to functional specifications for reporting, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
- Support development and maintenance of project scope/objectives through requirements gathering, goal prioritization, planning, scheduling, identification of risks, and contingency plans.
- Ensure a detailed analysis of incoming service requests, incidents, problems or fast-track demands
- Ensure the planning, control and implementation of cross-departmental and transnational IT projects, possibly involving internal and external partners
- Proactively recommend, design, develop, and implement business processes and systems involving 3rd party technologies that may or may not interact with SAP in order to effectively meet business objectives.
- Acts as a liaison between the Technology Department and business units by:
- Opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and improve business unit satisfaction with Technology.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Mathematics preferred
- Project Management methodology
- Applied knowledge of ERP constructs
- 3 - 5 years of experience working within SAP modules (FICO, SD, MM, PP/PS). S4 HANA experience preferred
skills: Must have SAP experience and working experience as a Business Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.