Design, implement and maintain new functionality on newly created policy management SharePoint site while maintaining existing functionality.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create custom SharePoint sites to store and manage information and documentation pertaining to Board reporting and exam management. This includes document organization, workflow, search and reporting capabilities.
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint web parts and utilizing a combination of 3rd party tools (e.g. Nintex) or OTB features and Web Development Technologies.
- Develop and maintain executive-level reporting (both on-line and hard copy) using various desktop solutions such as Tableau, Power BI, WebFOCUS or other reporting tools.
- Create and build custom web parts and web applications; assist with intranet, extranet and internet SharePoint environments; work with end users and architects on converting various forms of content such as Excel, Word, PDF, etc.
- Act as technical advisor, diagnose and map business requirements; recommend project approaches; develop collaboration, workflow, forms implementation.
- Create process and procedures documents for the upkeep and maintenance of the sites and executive reporting.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the development and maintenance of the sites and executive reporting.
- Possess an expert knowledge and understanding of SharePoint 2013 & 2016.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Nintex, InfoPath, Web Parts, MS Flow, IBM Forms Experience Builder, and workflow creation.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Experience with desktop reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, WebFOCUS.
- Advanced knowledge of standard software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external personnel; ability to make formal presentations to small or large groups.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.