job summary: What you'll do
- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers
- Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $54.00 - 59.40 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
Bachelor's Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master?s Degree and 3 years design experience OR 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
skills: Minimum Qualifications
- A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
- Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
- Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
- Experience designing Business Intelligence dashboards
- Prior experience with designing connected graph-like displays
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce
- Bachelor?s in Design, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.