job summary: Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a candidate who can independently design, develop the React UI. Long term contract position Top 3 skill sets/technology required?
NodeJS, AWS, REST API backend
Preferred years of experience/previous types of roles or jobs required? 4+
What technology platform will they be working in? Building REST API on AWS platform
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70.58 - 80.00 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Demonstrate technical excellence resulting in modular, responsive, feature-rich web applications
- Collaborate with stakeholders on requirements and solutions
- Write high quality code and tests following test-driven design principles
- Work within an agile framework to continuously deliver quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging and troubleshooting
- Participate in code reviews to ensure new code conforms to highest standards
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Technologies we use
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on distributed systems in the cloud
- Broad experience in a variety of frontend, backend technologies: Single-page applications, REST APIs, micro-services, caching, databases, messaging, stream processing, deployment pipelines, systems monitoring
- Leadership qualities: initiative, ownership, high standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a small team with high trust
- Can-do attitude, humility and open mindedness
- All things Amazon AWS...
- ReactJS, Redux
- Mocha, Chai
- BackboneJs, MarionetteJs, Jasmine
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.