Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's server-class databases. Handles and leads the most complex or critical data/ database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling. As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long-range internal and enterprise-level data/ database architecture and management strategies. Serves as a consultant on technological advancements. Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52.77 - 59.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Understand KPIs and other metrics for LOB you will support
- Manage marketing performance reporting and variance analysis souring from multiple data sources and/or partners
- Create driver based forecast models for marketing influenced/driven sales at initiative level
- Develop executive friendly reporting and presentations which include data gathering, analysis, report/presentation design & development, and synthesizing for final results presentation
- Present marketing performance results & insights as well as engage in meaningful discussions with partners in various levels including senior executives
- Evolve and streamline existing reporting and forecasting process
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, technical and business
- Clearly articulate business needs/requirements, analysis results, insights, recommendation, and expectations
- Testing and quality assurance on all deliverables
- Support ad hoc analytics
10+ years database design and administration experience.
skills: May represent the organization as an external spokesperson.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.