Instructional IT Consultant
Our client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a consultant to develop and delivers e-learning and classroom training courses for business applications, including manuals, workbooks, and quick reference cards for use by associates at headquarters, field sales and plants.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This role will be:
- Develop and execute a communications strategy for each project implementation that will support the change.
- Develop strategy for helping associates through changes related to software implementations or upgrades.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum to address knowledge gaps created by software upgrades or new software implementations.
- Develop Quick Reference Cards (QRCs) and Reference Guides to supplement, or be used in front of, formal training where appropriate.
- Provide one-on-one training as appropriate.
- Conduct a needs assessment and design a curriculum or training program.
- Develop/modify instructional materials to meet the needs of a diverse set of learners.
- Plan and manage milestones associated with communication and training relevant to projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of experience in Change Management
- Experience with writing communications to reach a broad audience
- Experience in use of Instructional Design principles
- Experience or training in Adult Learning principles
- Experience developing e-learning modules
- Experience developing courseware and Quick Reference Cards and modifying existing documentation to localize
skills: The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form. Have a strong ability to seek and understand requirements and then develop a training solution that fits that need.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.