job summary: Service Desk Analyst
Provides value added front line support to IT customer base through the service desk to ensure continuity of business. Proactively identifies problem trends and raises them via designated processes. Participates in the end user communication process by providing information on incidents and issues to the organization. Actively engages other service delivery teams to ensure resolution of incoming customer issues that cannot be resolved within the Service Desk.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage customer base through the detailed intake of calls into the service desk via multiple mediums (phone, email, walk up and self-service portal). Appropriately attempts to resolve immediately and where necessary escalate to the appropriate Service Team (Service Delivery, Production Support, etc).
- Configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and coordinate repair of hardware such as laptops and mobile devices at the service desk as well as at the customer's desk.
- Contacts customers to gather all required data to facilitate resolution of customer issues/requests and responsible to maintain customer communication throughout the resolution process.
- When necessary manage the communications out to the IT customer base regarding incident/problems and outages
- Excellent customer service skills (via phone and face to face)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal as well as written)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to Image, Configure, Deploy and Troubleshoot hardware (PC and iOS devices)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years' Service Desk/Technical Support experience
- Fluent speaking and writing in English (Multi-lingual Portuguese a plus)
- Experience with handling and proper routing of ITSM call tickets, call resolution, transition of calls to proper service area when appropriate.
skills: Looking for:
- Customer Focused
- Detail Oriented
- Highly organized
- Able to communicate effectively (orally and written)
- Quality driven and results oriented and ready to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Able to work in a very fast-paced open environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.