Our client is currently seeking a high energy Project Manager to help with the coordination of a specific project within an Infrastructure Program. Candidates must have operational/infrastructure experience and strong written and verbal communication.
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with recent operation projects
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel
- Experience to managing a project with large data sets in Excel
- Has experience with managing multiple vendors
- Experience reporting to all management levels within an organization
- Professional, high energy with strong written and verbal communication
- Experience as a Project Managed for a large rollout of technology
- Experience managing individual configurations for each (Desktop rollout, technology rollout to large set of stores/service locations).
- Experience working with Project Coordinators and Schedulers to communicate with multiple site locations
- Operations type experience or management is preference.
- Managed a Desktop, Help Desk or Network Services team, ideally
- Has managed a large number of small tasks/projects
- Flexible personality that can adapt to the project/organizations needs
- High energy, team building, ability to talk and work with multiple groups.
- Experience dealing managing and reporting to all management levels
- Well versed in Excel, PowerPoint, Skype/Teams
- Customer Service Focused
- High energy
- Enjoys Fast pace environment
- Solid communication skills both written and oral
- Proven Experience
- Willing to work flexible hours that vary based on activities occurring on the project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.