We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to support a growing and industry leading portion of the company's product portfolio. This person will be responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment process including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, developing new hire compensation packages, and closing candidates. This person will be expected to develop strong relationships with team members, hiring managers, and business leaders. We are a fast paced and growing team so we'd like this person to be able to identify areas of improvement for recruitment practices and work with leadership to help drive enhancements as needed.
location: Holtsville, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- If you are a tech recruiting professional that can thrive in an environment that promotes Integrity, Teamwork, Agility, Accountability and Innovation, then make sure to apply
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, corporate environment.
- Technical Recruiting experience focusing on Software Development( Java, Embedded, Android), Engineering & IT.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- A solid and broad-based grasp of Technology solutions such as Mobile, IOT, Cloud, Machine Learning, Android development & Big Data
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and 'hard to fill' roles.
- Ability to change gears on short notice and adapt to fast changing environments.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Understanding of basic immigration laws and work authorization/visa requirements.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.