Senior Engineer - Web
Looking for a Sr Web Engineer with 3+ years of React experience.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 64.55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Demonstrate competence of engineering concepts, theories and principles, combining them with business understanding to design, document and implement clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
- Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, business stakeholders, as well as program and product managers to define and implement technical solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand. Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
- Work closely with your peers, mentor junior developers and help the team achieve its goals.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
- Participate in design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Maintain a devops mindset, promoting Cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team's Cloud infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of professional experience delivering interactive and responsive web applications using the latest technologies in an enterprise setting
- Strong understanding of web technologies and frontend development best practices, including frontend testing.
- Experience with web application design, scaling and performance testing.
- Experience with Cloud technologies, proficiency with AWS a plus.
- Experience with agile software development, such as SCRUM or Kanban
skills: Must have excellent communication skills and work well in a small team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.